A company that creates landmark
Multi-award winning Lanterra Developments has established a reputation as a company that creates landmark residential communities admired for their exceptional architecture, brilliant interior design, and an array of amenities that make urban living truly exciting and vital.
President and CEO
Chairman Mark Mandelbaum and President and CEO Barry Fenton
Lanterra Developments is firmly committed to delivering state-of-the-art urban environments. The firm has been honoured locally by the Greater Toronto Home Builder Association (now BILD) with Project of the Year for Toy Factory Lofts, Project of the Year for The Residences of Maple Leaf Square, Best Model Suite for Neptune at Waterpark City, Best High-Rise Building Design (Pinnacle) for 50 Scollard and earned international recognition at the prestigious Nationals for Murano, Toy Factory Lofts, The Residences of Maple Leaf Square, ICE Condominiums at York Centre, Rodeo Drive Condominiums, and 50 Scollard for Logo Design and Multi-Family Community of the Year (Pinnacle).
- BILD Award for Best High-Rise Building Design (Pinnacle) 2019
- NAHB Award for Best Logo Design 2019 and MultiFamily Community of the Year 2019
- Best Logo Design – Notting Hill - Silver Award
- Best Brochure – Notting Hill – Silver Award
- Best Email Marketing/Web Banners/Rich Media Advertising – Notting Hill – Silver Award